DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Evolving Lifestyles – Consumer Behavior Tracking Q1 2021” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report analyzes trends related to consumer sentiment, lifestyles, attitudes, and behaviors.
Over a year has passed since the World Health Organization declared COVID-19 a global health pandemic, and since governments began to advise citizens to spend as little time outside of the home as possible. As the pandemic continues, this behavior is still evident today and continues to catalyze new consumer behaviors that brands must both understand and adjust strategies to target.
- Explores how consumer lifestyles have changed in the past three months as a result of COVID-19.
- Examines interest in activities popularized amid COVID-19, and how this differs by region and generation.
- Anticipates the relative longevity of each activity, and provides relevant strategic take-outs for brands.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that can drive and support innovation and brand strategy.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct decision-making and inform new product development.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Consumer Behavior Tracking Q1 2021: Evolving Lifestyles
- Evolving Lifestyles
- Take Outs
- Blue Apron
- Heart Ltd
- Hellmann’s UK
- Tonic Plant
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7o8i9e